|Place of work||Pontypandy Fire Station|
- Advanced Driving Certificate
- Trained Lifeguard
- Winter Training (HQ)
- Medal of Outstanding Bravery
- Best Dog Trainer in Pontypandy (Trophy)
Elvis Cridlington was born and raised in Pontypandy, after completing high school he began his firefighter training at the Newtown Fire Academy. Upon completing his training he returned to Pontypandy and joined the Pontypandy Fire Service.
Elvis is a friendly firefighter who helps and respects everyone, even if he is a little goofy. He cares a great deal about his friends, even going so far as to try to get himself fired, in order to allowed Penny to keep her job in Norman's Big Fossil Adventure.
He has a heart of gold and is absolutely dedicated to fighting fires and provides a contrast to Sam in both competency and demeanor.
Whilst Elvis is a perfectly competent firefighter, he is still learning the finer points of the job as Sam's apprentice. Elvis is very much in awe of his mentor, Fireman Sam.
Elvis is an avid fan of rock'n'roll and plays the guitar. He is in a band with Mike Flood. Elvis and Mike put themselves forward to play at every opportunity and Elvis is regularly trying to come up with new song ideas, often about whatever happens to be going on in the station.
He doesn't really pay attention in training drills and unlike most of the crew, he is not very aware of fire hazards as seen on several occasions In Safe with Sam, he nearly attempts to go back and relight a firework when it does not go off straight away. During a firefighter drill in A Real Live Wire, he nearly throws water over a burning TV without turning off the power first.
However when it comes to a real emergency he performs the rescue with skill; In Heroes of the Storm for instance, whilst Sam is elsewhere rescuing Penny and the children, Elvis takes on the responsibility of being the team leader and preparing Pontypandy for a hurricane.
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Blue
- Friends: Everybody in Pontypandy
- Crew: Sam, Penny, Ellie and Arnold
- Boss: Station Officer Steele
- Elvis is named after the singer Elvis Presley.
- He is a fan of Rock 'n' Roll and Blues songs.
- He also has a similar hairstyle to Elvis Presley.
- In Fireman Sam In Action, Elvis said that he listens to Elvis Presley songs.
- He did not become a lifeguard until Norman's Ark.
- He was the first person to drive Jupiter in the CGI series.
Episodes Elvis drove Jupiter
- (S1, E5) - Camping
- (S2, E2) - Sam's Day Off
- (S4, E6) - What Goes Up
- (S4, E7) - Steele Under Par
- (S6, E1) - Blow Me Down
- (S6, E13) - Poorly Penny
- (S6, E15) - Pontypandy Pioneers
- The Great Fire of Pontypandy
- (S8, E16) - Lighthouse Lock Out
- (S8, E18) - To Outfox a Fox
- (S9, E25) - The Return of Norman-Man
- Heroes of the Storm
Episodes Elvis drove Venus
- (S7, E24) - Towering Inferno
- (S8, E19) - Lily Lost and Found
- (S9, E3) - Wild Cheese Chase
- Heroes of the Storm