|Place of work||Throughout Pontypandy|
|Family|| Helen Flood (wife)|
Mandy Flood (daughter)
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Friends: Everyone in Pontypandy
- First Appeance: A Real Live Wire
Mike Flood was previously from Huddersfield, England as a child later moved to Pontypandy.
Being a tradesmen he often drives a van to get to various jobs in Pontypandy he has occasionally been contracted by the local fire service repairing pipes and putting in a fire pole, He was also hired to work on rebuilding the new fire station.
The Flood family live in a house on the outskirts of Pontypandy.
- In his first season, Mike spoke with a western English accent, but in the CGI episodes he speaks with a northern accent in the UK version. In The Pontypandy Cup, he even states that he hails from Huddersfield in Yorkshire. In the US version, he has a Brooklyn accent.
- He was the first person to spot The Great Fire of Pontypandy.
- Unlike most adults in the series, Mike is extremely careless and accident-prone, like in Flood's Flood where he accidentally causes a flood in the Jones' basement while fixing a leak and locking himself inside by mistake, in All At Sea where he accidentally sits on the button on the remote control while out at sea, accidentally setting off his fireworks and managing to set a whole stage on fire as seen in The Break-Up.