|Series 6, Episode 22|
|Air Date|| March 11, 2008 (UK) |
June 11, 2015 (US)
|Previous||Day at the Seaside|
|Next||Three Legged Race|
James has a new model airplane which Norman has a go at but flies it into Station Officer Steele who demands James not to fly it in Pontypandy. Norman persuades James to take it to the mountain rescue centre and fly it but it lands in a tree and leads to them getting stuck.
- Norman Price
- James Jones
- Fireman Sam
- Penny Morris
- Elvis Cridlington
- Tom Thomas (does not Speak)
- Station Officer Steele
- This is the first time James appears without Sarah.
- This is also the first episode in which one of the twins appears without the other one.
- Norman's middle name is revealed to be Stanley.
- The UK Version of this episode is seen from the 2009 US Lionsgate re-release of Thomas & Friends; Calling All Engines as a Bonus Episode.