|Place of work||Dilys' Shop (also his home)|
|Family|| Dilys Price (mother)|
Derek Price (cousin)
Dylan Price (uncle)
Norman Stanley Price is a 7-year-old boy with a love of practical jokes and skateboarding. Norman usually fails to set appropriate limits on his own behaviour, and has been known to cause mischief and sometimes causes havoc at the fire station and for many of Pontypandy's residents. But there have been rare moments when he is the one not in trouble and even helped save the day.
He has shown interest in becoming a firefighter himself one day, but he also said he was going to be a shepherd when he grows up as stated in Sheepdog Trials . He loved strawberries (as stated when vanilla ice-cream was dropped on his head in What Goes Up), but went off them in The Wishing Well after eating too many and getting sick afterwards. He holds the Gwyneth Book of Records for being rescued fifty-seven times as of Record Breakers.
- According to the episodes: Model Plane and Spy Games his middle name is: Stanley.
- It was hinted in Lost In The Caves that Norman seems to be afraid of bats.
- In Brass Band, Norman shows Sam that he owns his Dad's old telescope.
- As seen in Cadet Catastrophe, he has a love interest for Ellie Phillips
- John Alderton (Series 1-4)
- John Sparkes (Series 5)
- Steven Kynman (UK; Series 6 onwards)
- Carter Treneer (US; Amazon prime)
- Hair: Ginger
- Eyes: Blue (formerly green)
- Friends: Everyone in Pontypandy
- First appearance: The Kite