Pontypandy Fire Station refers to the town's fire station where the firefighters work at.
In Heroes of the Storm, it was rebuilt with a new and modern outlook. The new fire station now has four vehicle bays and can hold up to 5 fire engines.
- Main Room: This room contains; a worktop with a gas cooker (with steam extractor), a fridge, a table with 6 chairs, a fire exit, a sliding pole, door to the balcony, a water dispenser, blue checkered carpets and wooden flooring and the heritage emergency bell.
- TV Area: This area contains; a sofa, an armchair, a television, a desk with a computer, a bookshelf and a sliding pole.
- Control Room: The control room/office has a desk with a chair, a computer, a phone and a lamp. There is also a control area with a headset, microphone, a touchscreen data system, a vehicle selection screen, the Map-screen 700, certificates and trophies, and the famous red button for the heritage Bell and Alert alarm.
- Garage: This is where Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Hydrus and Phoenix are parked between missions. There are also lockers which one contains 2 rolls of training hoses, nozzles, jaws of life and a stair chair and the others containing the firefighters' personal belongings. In between these lockers, there is a bench to change into the animal rescue uniforms and there is also a helmet shelf with the firefighting turnout gear underneath, various safety and instruction posters and the alert alarm.
- Training Tower: The training tower is used for the firefighters to practice certain emergencies which they might come across.
- Smoke training room: The smoke training room is a small dark room connected to the training tower for the firefighters to do their BA training.
- Backyard: The backyard is where the firefighters do their training and is where the 4 main outlets for hose training are located, off which 3 contain water and 1 containing sticky foam.
- Balcony: The balcony is where the fire station flag is raised every day.
- Briefing room: The briefing room is where the firefighters are briefed of training or certain situations.
- Chief Fire Officer Boyce (Formerly and Various visits since The Great Fire of Pontypandy)
- Station Officer Steele (Senior Officer in charge)
- Fireman Sam (Lead Firefighter)
- Elvis Cridlington
- Penny Morris (Full Time Since Series 5)
- Arnold McKinley (Since Heroes of the Storm)
- Ellie Phillips (Since Heroes of the Storm)
- Jerry Lee Cridlington (Fills in for absences)
- Auxiliary Fireman Trevor Evans (Original Series only)
The vehicles at the Fire Station include:
- Jupiter (Aerial Ladder Combined Fire Engine) - Driven by Fireman Sam and occasionally Elvis Cridlington, Penny Morris, Ellie Phillips, Station Officer Steele or Chief Fire Officer Boyce
- Venus (Rescue Tender) - Driven by Penny Morris and occasionally the rest of the crew
- Mercury (Quad Bike) - Driven by Fireman Sam, Station Officer Steele or Elvis Cridlington
- Hydrus (Offroad and Water Rescue Vehicle) - Driven by Fireman Sam
- Phoenix (Crane) - Driven by Ellie Phillips, Penny Morris, Arnold McKinley or Fireman Sam (sticker only)
- Mobile Command Unit (Used when the station was being rebuilt) - Driven by Fireman Sam or Station Officer Steele
Fire Station's Dog
- Bay 1: Venus
- Bay 2: Jupiter
- Bay 3: Phoenix
- Bay 4: Mercury and Hydrus
- From Series 10 onwards, the BA sets underneath the helmets are replaced with the firefighters turnout gear as they now have station wear.
- Outside the Control Room, there is a picture of the original fire station with Jupiter from 1987.
- In the control room they still have the picture of the crew from Series 5. Station Officer Steele comments in Heroes of the Storm "Couldn't have a new fire station without the old picture.."