|Steele Under Par|
|Series 04, Episode 07|
|Air Date|| Welsh: October 13, 1994|
English: 15 November, 1994
Australian: 2 November, 1995
|Previous||What Goes Up|
|Next||Disaster For Dinner|
Steele Under Par is the seventh episode of Series 4.
Station Officer Steele has just decided to go golfing, when he suddenly discovers a letter of retirement. The rest of the crew get him a retirement present which then goes up in flames with Trevor's potting shed.
- Fireman Sam
- Elvis Cridlington
- Station Officer Steele
- Trevor Evans
- Penny Morris
- Sarah and James
- Dilys Price
- Norman Price
- The Chief Fire Officer (not seen)
- The Golf Club Secretary (mentioned)
- Stock footage from Quarry Rescue is used.
- This is the final episode to show Trevor Evans as an auxiliary fireman, although it was later referenced in Record Breakers.
- This is the first time we see Sam in Jupiter's passenger seat.
- This is the only time we get a glimpse of Mr. Steele when he was a young man.
- This is the only time Station Officer Steele is not wearing his uniform because of his day off.
- This is the first time the Chief Fire Officer is mentioned in the series.
- The narrator does not have his Welsh accent.
- Sam does not sound so Welsh when he says "Right, lets go.".