|The Return of Norman-Man|
|Series 9, Episode 25|
|Air Date|| December 26, 2014 (UK) |
January 6, 2015 (US)
|Previous||Lights, Camera, Avalanche!|
The Return of Norman-Man is the 25th episode of Series 9.
Norman is playing Superheroes with James - Norman is Norman-Man and James is his sidekick Atomic Boy. Suddenly James and Norman find they have a real rescue on their hands when Lion the cat floats off in a boat, but their attempts to be heroes only put Norman in danger too.
- Fireman Sam
- Penny Morris
- Elvis Cridlington
- Station Officer Steele
- Chief Fire Officer Boyce
- Tom Thomas
- Bronwyn Jones
- Joe Sparkes
- Moose Roberts
- Trevor Evans
- Sarah and James
- Mandy Flood
- Hannah Sparkes
- Derek Price
- Norman Price
- Gareth Griffiths (mentioned)
- This is an extended episode with a length of 22 minutes.
- Station Officer Steele rides Mercury for a change in an emergency. He also wears a breathing apparatus for the first time.
- This is the first time where a firefighter other than Sam rides Mercury.
- This is the last episode to feature Joe Marth as Chief Fire Officer Boyce before his death. Dave McRae took over the role in Series 10.
- Trevor says that the underwear Norman is wearing on his superhero costume are his. However, they are the same pair that Norman took from his home in The New Hero Next Door.
- When Titan and Wallaby 1 are travelling to the fire, Bessie is missing.