Venus is the rescue tender of the Pontypandy Fire Station.
Driven mainly by Penny Morris, Venus the red rescue tender is always available to assist the team. No job is too large or too small. Carrying all the specialist gear the team could possibly need, Venus is an invaluable addition to the team.
Episodes Sam drove Venus
- The New Hero Next Door
- Dinosaur Hunt
- The Wrong Smell
- Elvis in Concert
- Up, Up And Away
- The Treasure Trap
- Sam's Birthday
- Pizza Pandemonium
- Fox On The Run
- The Break-Up
- Float Your Boat
- Dog Day Disaster
- The Treasure Of Pontypandy Pete
- Big Top Norman
- Alien Alert
Episodes Station Officer Steele drove Venus
- Elvis Sings the Blues
- Heap of Trouble
- The Great Fire of Pontypandy
- Bronwyn's Millionth Customer
- Record Breakers
- Bus Trouble
Episodes Elvis drove Venus
- Towering Inferno
- Lily Lost and Found
- Wild Cheese Chase
- Stage Fright
- Heroes of the Storm
- Runaway Horse
- Dog Day Disaster
- Froggy Fantasy
- Paddle On
Episodes Ellie drove Venus
Episodes Arnold drove Venus
- Like Penny, Venus debuted in the same episode, Dilys's Forgetful Day.
- In the original series, Venus was based on a Range Rover Carmichael Commando.
- Like Jupiter and Trevor's Bus in the old series, Venus had the registration plate number V 666. But for unknown reason, the registration has been absent since Series 5.
- In the original series, Venus was a specialist rescue tender, which had equipment for Road Traffic Accidents and domestic floodings.
- From series 5 onwards, Venus has had a water carrier with limited space for equipment. It also had a real Wheelen Alpha wail siren.
- Like all vehicles used by the Fire Brigade, Venus was given a facelift in series 5, but is still largely recognisable.
- From Series 6 onwards, the rest of the team has started driving Venus as well.
- Venus can shoot water out of a mounted water cannon.
- Venus has 4 wheel drive offroad capability
- In Heroes of the Storm, the equipment in Venus consisted of 1 new modern looking hose.
- Venus has three hose outlets to supply water to the hoses.
- Venus is parked in the first bay of the New Fire Station.
- Chief Fire Officer Boyce and Jerry Lee are the only firefighters who have yet to drive Venus.