|What Goes Up|
|Series 04, Episode 06|
|Air Date|| Welsh: 8 October, 1994|
English: 10 November, 1994
Australian: 1 November, 1995
|Previous||Trevor's Bus Boot Sale|
|Next||Steele Under Par|
What Goes Up is the sixth episode of Series 4.
Trevor gets stuck in a hot air balloon, which then gets stuck on top of the church tower.
- Station Officer Steele
- Sarah and James
- The Commander (mentioned)
- The Hot Air Balloon
- Trevor's Bus (mentioned)
- 3 Vale Road
- Pontypandy Fire Station
- Price's General Store
- Bella's Cafe
- The Park
- St. Gyle's Church
- This is the final episode where the line "Now who needs the Fire Service?" is used.
- When Trevor says "Where's the brakes?" he has Elvis' voice.
- Mr. Steele says "Well, into the building." in a much higher voice.
- Sam says "Are you enjoying yourself, kids?". Grammatically, Sam should have said "Are you enjoying yourselves, kids?".